What all is there to do? Plan on staying several days because Eureka Springs, Arkansas has such a wide variety of fun things to experience!
“Man-made” Attractions of Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Every night at dusk from April through October, with the exception of Sundays and Wednesdays, The Great Passion Play is presented. America’s #1 outdoor religious drama, it features a cast of 250 local people retelling the story of Jesus Christ’s last days on earth, complete with horse-drawn chariots, camels and a flock of sheep. Remember to make this presentation a part of your yearly pilgrimage to Eureka Springs.
When it is time to see and appreciate all the man-made attractions that Eureka Springs has to offer, the choices are simply outstanding! Jamborees, hoedowns and pure magic • Lions, tigers and bears, oh, my!
Dinosaurs, aviaries of exotic birds, ghosts and a patriotic living history stage show to amaze and delight you. We have trains! Life-size locomotives pull cars for riding and dining in and a complete model railroad for up-close viewing. Trolleys, narrated tram tours and horse-drawn carriage rides will show you the finest Victorian architecture, sumptuous homes and an award- winning glass chapel in the woods.
How about some golf? There are 18 holes for the serious player and the miniature version for the vacation enthusiast. And before you go out for a night on the town, be sure and treat yourself to a healing massage in one of our many therapeutic spas. Relax, and enjoy all that is Eureka Springs, Arkansas – it’s distinctively different!
“Natural” Attractions of Eureka Springs, Arkansas
If you are an out-of-doors, “Natural State” kind of visitor:
- There are rivers to paddle in kayaks and canoes, caves to explore (wear good-gripping shoes!).
- Hiking, biking and horse-riding trails.
- Lakes for swimming in, skiing, fishing and sails.
- Gardens and springs in abundant flower, for the really brave, climb up a bluff or an observation tower!
- Eagles in winter, maples in fall, spring or summer — Eureka Springs has it all!
- There are 2 public use areas within 5 miles of the cabins. One has a boat ramp and picnic tables.
- If you’re inclined to take a horseback ride there are stables just 2 miles north of the resort and they offer trail rides on the highest point in the county.
Nightlife in Eureka Springs, Arkansas sparkles and shines so bright you’ll make memories that won’t fade away. Our fabulous clubs and eclectic restaurants are full of great music and delectable food. Eureka Springs has a wonderful variety of shows (matinee and evening) with hysterically funny comics and outstanding local musicians.
Our newly renovated City Auditorium brings world-class entertainers, from John Prine, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard & Kathy Mattea to Buddy Guy, Ray Charles, Ani DiFranco & Bela Fleck, into our intimate 1928 music hall. Call 888-855-7823 for more information on upcoming events